- Loving mater mea, a site dedicated to showcasing the lives of creative NYC area moms of color. via Urban Bush Babes
- I made a few felt trees last week and learned to blanket stitch correctly. (Pictured above with DD’s “gingerbread” house)
- It’s finals week for me. Looking forward to getting to read for pleasure for the next few weeks!
- I sent out my holiday cards… while it’s still the holiday season!
- My family and I held a hero making competition yesterday. We gave our creations names. My favorite was Robin’s which he called “The woolly mammoth”. Mine was called “Your mother!”